Jingle1 is a shop-floor acoustic signalling unit that generates a musical jingle to inform employees of start/end of shifts, breaks etc.
The jingle audio signal is generated internally so only a 12VDC signal is needed for the tone.
Can be connected to SL-83/SL-84 controllers directly or via Jingle-PS power supply units for extended jingle systems.
- Suitable for signalling shifts, lunch-breaks, pauses etc. in factories and large halls
- Jingle1 needs just one (cheap) power cable (12V) to operate
- Flexible carrier plate allows mounting parallel or perpendicular to horn direction (wall)
- Two horns can be attached to a carrier plate for 90deg or back-to-back configuration
- One horn can cover cca 20x30m in a production (moderately noisy) environment
- Network of jingle units can be easily made for large and distributed systems using the Jingle1 power supply and branching unit
- Can be operated directly from T&A controllers SL-83 and SL-84 without additional HW or SW
SL-83 – two channel T&A and access controller
SL-84 – four channel T&A and access controller
Jingle1_PS – power supply and branching unit for Jingle1 systems