Jingle2 is a shop-floor acoustic signalling unit that generates 4 musical jingles to inform employees of start/end of shifts, breaks etc.
The jingle audio signals are generated internally so only a cheap 3 wire power cable is needed to provide 12DC and melody selection information.
Can be used with SL-62 Jingle controller/ timer, either directly or via Jingle2-PS.
Can be connected to SL-84 controllers via an adapter but needs 3 relay outputs for all 4 melodies to be used.
- Suitable for signalling shifts, lunch-breaks, breaks etc. in factories and large halls
- Jingle2 needs just cheap 3×0,75mm2 power cable to operate
- Flexible carrier plate allows mounting parallel or perpendicular to horn direction (wall)
- Two horns can be attached to a carrier plate for 90deg or back-to-back configuration
- One horn can cover cca 20x30m in a production (moderately noisy) environment
- Network of jingle units can be easily made for large and distributed systems using the Jingle1 power supply and branching unit
- Can be driven by SL-62 jingle controller and SL-84 (3 relays needed)
SL-62 – Jingle controller / timer
SL-84 – four channel T&A and access controller
Jingle2_PS – power supply and branching unit for Jingle2 systems