Jingle-PS Power supply 220VAC/12VDC for JINGLE-1 devices. These are needed if there are several JINGLE-1 units and/or if the cable lengths are over 20m.
Also used for branching JINGLE cables.
- Used when long cables and/or multiple Jingle1 units would cause too big voltage drops
- If Jingle1 units are too far away from the controller (SL-8x) this unit must be used
- Only low-current, jingle signal is used between SL-8x and Jingle1-PS or between two Jingle1-PS units
- Needs AC voltage input and converts this into 12VDC for attached Jingle1 units
- Control signal can be either 12V or No Voltage (NO)
SL-83 – two channel T&A and access controller
SL-84 – four channel T&A and access controller
Jingle1 – shop floor jingle signalling unit