Compact, self sustained time & attendance terminal with large, backlit 2×20 character display.
Up to 11 selectable activites can be configured (e.g. in, out, break,..). Selection is with 6 capacitive keys, two arrows and 4 shortcuts.
Two versions available: iButton and RF card/tag.
Direct connection to Ethernet. Limited POE is supported via pins 4,5 & 7,8.
- Available with iButton and RF card reader (EM 4xxx compatible)
- 20×2 LCD with 8mm high characters and backlight
- Ethernet interface with limited PoE (via pins 4,5 and 7,8)
- Buffer for 2048 clockings
- Accurate RTC with GoldCap backup for short power cuts
- Capacitive keys – no moving parts
- up to 11 configurable clocking types – activities
- Programmable 6-character mnemonic for each activity
- Wide input voltage range: 12V – 40V
- Low power consumption: <2W (iButton version), <5W (RF version)
SL-876 – power supply for up to two SL-87 terminals
SL-877 – power supply for up to four SL-87 terminals