Time & attendance terminal with a large character 20×2 display and activity selection (In, Out, OfficialOut, Break… ). Up to 11 activities can be defined.
Version with iButton or RF reader.
- The SL-870 is a time & attendance terminal with a large-character (8mm) 20×2 LCD and activity selection keys.
- The top row of the display shows the current date&time, according to the SL-8x controller, while the bottom row shows the currently selected activity (e.g. In, Out, LunchB, OffOut etc.), along with one or two other activities in the activity array.
- When a clocking is made (either with an iButton or RF card), the ID media code and event code of the selected activity is sent to the controller, where the actual clocking is made and stored.
- Up to 11 different activities can be defined and assigned mnemonics up to 6 characters long to be displayed on the SL-870.
- The currently selected activity’s mnemonic is always shown in the centre on the bottom row, the previous activity in the array (if it exists) is shown to the left and the following (if it exists) to the right.
- The left-right arrow keys under the display serve to move about in the 11-element activity array and select the desired activity.
- There are 4 shortcut keys under the arrow keys, which can be assigned any of the most frequently used activities.
- Up to 4 SL-870 terminalas can be attached to an SL-83/84 or 8 to an SL-88 controller.
|Power||from controller (SL-83/84/88)|
|Max. cable length||50m|
|Cable typr||4-wire phone (<10m), UTP, STP|
|Autonomy (no AC supply)||3 to 12h (depends on connected devices to SL-8x)|
|Memory capacity||8192 clockings (SL-83/84/88)|
|Communication (with SL-83/84/88)||AUX protokol (similar to I2C)|
|Ambient temp.||0 0C – 40 0C|
- SL-83, SL-84 or SL-88