Program for communication with SL-28x USB readers. Data is injected into the currently active Windows application’s keyboard buffer (keyboard emulation).
Has flexible formatting options.
- Receives the read data from all SL-28x (283,284,287) USB readers and, using configured formatting, sends it to the currently active Windows program’s keyboard buffer and/or the KatzeReports database
- Recognises all attached SL-28x devices and lets the user select one for configuration
- Formatting options are adjusted to device type
- Autostart option when Windows starts
- Sends 8, 12, 14 or 16 characters of code (HEX)
- Up to four different prefixes and suffixes are allowed
- Prefixes and suffixes can be user defined characters, ENTER, space, comma etc
- Timestamps can also be used as prefixes/suffixes